DIGITAL MARKETING ANALYTICS
REACH THE NEXT LEVEL ON YOUR
INDIVIDUAL LEARNING JOURNEY
2-3 hours per week
- Target group: Online marketers, career changers and generalists who face the challenge of making it measurable which marketing channels and which campaigns are performing.
- Course scope: 10-week e-learning course with 2-3 hours of learning per week – available online at any time, whether at work or at home.
- Learning concept: Online campus with live sessions from industry experts and direct application for high job relevance.
- Objective: Learn how to make marketing measurable, which KPIs are relevant and which tools make your life easier to achieve your set goals.
Innovative learning concept
- Practical: Sustainable learning through direct application of the content.
- Up to date: Current knowledge through OMR learning materials.
- Community: High motivation through exchange opportunities in the group.
- Online Campus: E-learning on demand – in the office and from home.
- Effort: 2-3 hours per week over a period of 10 weeks.
- Time saving: Professional training without travel expenses.
- Device Independent: The course is app-based as well as accessible via the website. This makes learning possible from anywhere.
- Anytime: Access to the online campus and Slack community at any time.
- Expertise: Insider knowledge and confident use of relevant tools.
- Networking: Benefit from valuable industry contacts in the long term.
- Exchange: Use our experts as competent contact persons for content-related questions and challenges.
- Acknowledgment: OMR Academy certificate of completion.
THESE TOPICS AND CONTENTS AWAIT YOU
Upcoming course start: